I was t-boned when driving through an intersection, can I sue for my injuries?

A month ago I was driving home from the gym when a car ran a red light and t-boned me. Thankfully there were no life threatening injuries, but I still had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital recovering. The medical bills are adding up, and I missed a lot of work. I am an event planner and am self employed, so I feel stuck. What should I do?

Answers (1) disclaimer

84 Connecticut Boulevard
East Hartford CT 06108
Hartford Car Accident Lawyer
(860) 528-4567

David A. Zipfel & Associates, LLC

Hartford Car Accident Lawyer
Sadly when there is a car accident, wages can be lost. Whether this is due to there being time spent in the hospital for treatments or therapy, or just the time needed for court proceedings and the like. It all adds up and before you know it you have missed weeks of work, and are now running on credit to pay for your rent and groceries. There are a variety of possibilities that led to your accident, for example if the driver of the other car as under the influence of alcohol, it could have caused them to not notice the red light. Other distractions such as texting and driving are known to play a role in situations like this as well. If you have been involved in any sort of car accident, it is important to know that you have the right to take legal action against them and seek the compensation that you deserve after being involved in an accident. Whether the driver claims it was an accident or not, their irresponsible driving led to your injury and therefore it is your right to make them pay. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney to represent you before the court when dealing with a car accident. If your injury was a broken arm, all the way to being paralyzed, it is all considered serious and our firm wants to help! Call David Zipfel today for more information on fighting for what you deserve!

Related Questions

What if I accidentally rear-ended someone but it wasn't my fault?

I rear-ended another car, but it wouldn't have happened if my tire didn't blow out as I was trying to stop and hit a pothole. Is it still considered ...
answered by Knowles Law Firm, PLC - California View answers »

Will my rates go up if I file a claim for vehicle damage under my collision coverage?

Will making any kind of claim after a car accident automatically cause your insurance rates to go up?
answered by Falodun & Associates - Texas View all 2 answers »

My car was totaled in an accident that happened a few months ago. I still haven’t finished paying for the damages. Do I have any

I’ve already paid off the market value of the car, but I still owe quite a bit to cover the cost of the debt that I still owe on it. Is there any way ...
answered by blank - Colorado View answers »